27.7.10

Summer in Winter

A week and a bit ago we had a picnic down at Pyrmont. We can be very lucky here in Sydney; I can't believe these photos were taken in the middle of Winter. Next time I'm moaning about the weather i have to remind myself that there are cities where the temperature regularly drops below 5* and it snows during winter (I'm not a winter person. If i had my way i would migrate like birds and live in a permanent state of summer).

Opening with some habour shots- just to prove where we really are- Sydney Opera house and Pier 3 (Barangaroo Point/King Street wharves-whatever it's called) where a beautiful big cruise ship was moored-those things are so surreal close up, like giant shiny white floating sky-scrapers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ended the day climbing trees, like everyone does... right? (I'll save those pictures for some other day...)

Until then, meet our new extended family:

Photobucket

j.xoxo

No comments: